Delina Mountain Resort
With great joy and complete responsibility we have, once again, opened our doors to welcome our visitors.
For all of the team of Delina Mountain Resort, our main concerns are health, safety, comfort and calmness for our visitors, as well as for our employees.
We have put into effect higher standards of procedures for cleanliness and protection throughout the entire process of our opening.
Stay safe – Stay healthy!
For this reason, we follow, precisely, all of the rules below, for cleanliness, health and protection.
1) The hotel management has appointed responsible for head of health department Miss Athanasia Xilouri, after her very thorough training based upon the strict procedures required for tourist businesses against covid-19. Following the completion of her training, she will, also, train the other employees.
2) The staff of the hotel is required correct use of masks and gloves, as well as keeping the designated distance from visitors as well as our employees.
3) At the reception desk, there are indicators for the safe distance between visitors.
4) At the entrance of the hotel reception, as well as all entrances on the premises, one may find available antiseptic gel.
5) Following rules for washing hands often with soap and water and keeping hands away from the face.
6) Taking body temperature of all employees every morning.
7) Availability of information for our visitors for the protection in case of an outbreak of covid-19.
8) Transportation to our health center in Anogeia, which provides ambulance, if needed.
9) Information concerning health assistance such as pharmacies and hospitals in our area.
10) Measures for personal protection and special equipment in case of a suspected case of covid-19
11) Signs for basic drivers in : English, German and French.
12) Frequent disinfecting of all entrances.
13) Regulation of crowds during check-in and check-out.
14) Disinfection of keycards daily.
15) Check-in time is 15:00
16) Check-out time is 11:00
17) Very detail cleaning, with a steamcleaner, in all indoor areas and toilettes
1) Served a la carte with special protected products. Room service is available with no extra charge.
2) Staff for room service is with all measures for personal protection.
3) Utensils, for room service, are washed at 70° or higher.
1) Sauna, massage and hamam by appointment to avoid crowds.
2) After each use of the above services, each area, as well as the showers and the W. C., are cleaned with a steamcleaner.
3) Our indoor pool will not be available according to the Greek Health Department rules.
1) Strict rules for cleaning and disinfecting all rooms and walkways.
2) Special cleaning routine will be used for a case of covid-19.
3) Cleaning, airing and disinfecting of the rooms will be done with a steamcleaner, after each visitor’s stay.
4) For the dishwasher and clothes washer, a check will be done often to reassure that the temperature is higher than 70° with the proper detergents.
5) Our cleaning staff uses masks (disposable or washable), gloves and long-sleeved robes.
6) Our visitors for more than a one-night stay, there will not be an everyday cleaning of the room, unless requested by our guest.
7) Everyday changes of linen will be eliminated unless requested by our guest.
8) Thorough cleaning with steamcleaner and disinfecting is done in all of the rooms and baths.
9) Disposable plastic covers will be placed on TV and air conditioner remotes.
10) Material areas will be cleaned with a steamcleaner at 70° or more.
11) All used linens will be transported according to health standards.
12) Special closed bags will be used for towels and bedding.
13) Daily disinfecting of carts and cleaning tools
14) All material items will be washed at 70° and more.
15) Items, for personal protection and cleansing, will be available.
1)The hotel management has appointed responsible for head of health department Mr Michalis Koutantos , after his very thorough training based upon the strict procedures required for tourist businesses against covid-19. Following the completion of his training, he will, also, train the other employees.
2)Regulations of HACCP will be in effect.
3)Employees will receive all necessary items with personal measures of protection.
4)Keeping the regulations of “distance” between kitchen employees, according to the department of health.
5)Entrance is forbidden to those who do not work in the kitchen. If this is not possible, items for personal safety measures must be supplied and will be found at the entrance.
1)The hotel management has appointed responsible for head of health department Miss Kiriaki Karataraki, after her very thorough training based upon the strict procedures required for tourist businesses against covid-19. Following the completion of her training, she will, also, train the other employees.
2)Set rules and regulations for the protection against COVID-19 will be in effect.
3)Appointment of “Head of Department” in cooperation with the health department, for following regulations in effect.
4)The appointed trained health instructor will also train the employees for suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 and the correct use of safety measures.
5)All of the employees are obligated to abide by the rules of all safety measures.
6)We inform all suppliers and coworkers of the rules of COVID-19.
7)We inform all visitors of rules and regulations of health standards.
8)The disinfecting of all areas, as well as, tables and chairs after each customer.
9)Meticulous cleansing of all utensils and frequent check of washers to be regulated at over 70°C.
10)The use of disposable covers on remote and equipment of frequent use and their disinfecting.
11)Use of plasticized covers on menus which are disinfected after each use. Also, alternative forms of one-use menus, with special disposable method.
12)Frequent natural airing or other type of airing is done indoors of our café.
13)Frequent disinfection of equipment such us trays, receipt holders, etc.
14)Meticulous washing of material items used by personnel such us: towels, aprons etc and suggesting use of disposable hand towels.
15)Following all rules and regulations of quality system of HACCP.
16)Organized program for our employees to keep their correct distance, as well as, preventing crowds during shifts.
17)We encourage calling ahead for reservations for week-ends and holidays to prevent crowds and to follow regulations.
18)For our hotel visitors, we encourage Room Service with no extra charge.
19)We offer outdoor recreation for children, following regulations for safety and health.
20)We encourage untouched money transactions but, when impossible, we use meticulous cleansing of hands and surfaces after handling of money